👨🏽💻Our courses provide fast-paced and powerful introductions to important topics in language and literacy development, specifically geared to content area teachers across grade levels.
Our hybrid teacher courses have been developed by Joshua Lawrence after years of developing and teaching similar experiences at Harvard University and the University of California. These time-tested course experiences have been offered by the Reading Ways teams through the Massachusetts department of education, where participants gave the highest possible feedback in anonymous course reviews.
This service will include:
(1) School’s access to teacher course templates and support in launching them with their participating teachers.
(2) Support for implementation of online and in-person follow-up coaching, as provided in our implementation contracts;
(3) Access to “Reading Ways Exclusive license” strategies, research reviews, and materials; and
(4) Tech support for teachers through our online support forum.
Price: $700 per teacher
KEY FEATURES OF OUR COURSES
- Based on readings from our book published by Harvard Education Press
- Online content and reflection questions
- Reviews and integrates hundreds of reading strategies and resources
- Connected to work led at the school site by RW Site Leader
- High level of quality and accountability
- Can be completed for PDPs or graduate credit